Are you having problems with your Childs sleep? (who isn’t right?!) then this event could be for you….
milknfizz is hosting a sleep workshop with a difference……. set in the beautiful hotel, St Micheal’s Manor in St Albans.
‘Let’s Talk about sleep’ led by Kate Cohen, a certified sleep sense consultant and a member of the Association of Professional Sleep Consultants who runs sleep time baby.
Kate will educate you about sleep and the importance of it and talk through gentle techniques for getting your child to sleep without ‘crying it out’ at all! This workshop is suitable for kids from 0-6 years.
Kate works with families in Hertfordshire and beyond to offer friendly advice, help and support to identify issues with Baby, Toddler and Infant sleep and get everyone back on track and sleeping again! Her work covers children from newborns upwards and she believes in creating a plan that works for the family rather than one size fits all. Kate advocates an involved approach to sleep that covers the 24 hr day and doesn’t do Crying it out!
The session will cover the following:
- Why sleep is so important and how children’s sleep actually works.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Sleep (ie Props)
- How to set your child up for the best bedtime
- The importance of naps (or when to stop) and how to help get them sorted.
- How to handle push backs and resistance!
You’ll get Kate’s tailored tips to your age group, the opportunity to ask questions throughout the sessions The aim is to come away from the session with all the information and guidance you need to make changes to your child’s sleep for the better!
In true milknfizz style there will of course be some little extras to treat all you tired mums out there…
- Champney’s day spa will be offering mini pamper treatments and giving away sample products
- Local make up artist Catherine Batour will be running tutorials and make up application to help ‘tired eyes’ and showing you how to get a good nights sleep with the help of Neals Yard Remedies
- A glass of fizz
- milknfizz goody bag
Early bird tickets are £25 and full price is £30. There is a limited number of tickets available for this event to allow Kate to answer any questions you have about your child’s sleep.
We look forward to seeing you there!